Terms & Conditions
Rejuvie Dental Bali
Terms and Conditions
- Advanced booking is recommended to avoid waiting times.
- Please note that the schedule of the doctor/dentist might change at the last minute. Rejuvie Dental Bali will make every effort to inform you of any changes as soon as possible.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please do so to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Treatments that are longer than 2 hours require a deposit of 10%. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Payment is expected in full at the time of service. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards.
- Rejuvie Dental Bali reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- By booking an appointment with Rejuvie Dental Bali, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may be rescheduled.
- If you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications, please inform us at the time of booking.
- Rejuvie Dental Bali is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Rejuvie Dental Bali may take photographs of the treatment for records and/or promotional purposes. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please let us know at the time of booking.